“NOBODY HAS MORE FUN”
From Kauai to Key West Gold Coast Yachts vessels are hard at work helping 2,500,000 people a year have fun on the water.
GC53 WILDHEART at work
Every owner has a vision of how to have fun in his local waters;
- High speed sailing cats
- Multi deck party cats
- Fast fuel efficient power cats
- Sun, Sail, Snorkel cats
Gold Coast Yachts has the experience and proven ability to build commercial vessels and custom catamaran yachts on time and budget.
The Gold Coast Yachts website attempts to communicate the 114 different vessels we’ve been commissioned to design and build. Although many of the vessels share similar attributes there are no stock models.
- Commercial sailing or power catamarans
- Private catamaran yachts
- Support vessels
Contact Rich Difede or
Roger Hatfield to design and build your new catamaran at an internationally competitive price.
Let our skills, management strength and design experience work
- Day sail catamarans, private yachts, wave-piercers, power cats, guest shuttles, ferries, snorkel boats, dive boats, sight-seeing boats, excursion vessels, party cats…
- Resin infusion, wet bagging, wood /epoxy composite, stitched and unidirectional e-glass, epoxy
- Carbon fiber
- Professionally designed and installed machinery, electrical, mechanical and rigging systems
- Existing hull molds, one-off molds, custom shapes
114 Custom Composite Catamarans and Trimarans
Video Clip of Fūjin 1st Test Run