“SAVE WEIGHT – SAVE FUEL”
The strategic use of carbon fiber reduces vessel weight and saves fuel costs.
Gold Coast Yachts shop processes produce low air, low void, high quality, post cured carbon components at a reasonable cost which can be amortized by the savings in fuel usage.
The Gold Coast Yachts website attempts to communicate the 116 different vessels we’ve been commissioned to design and build. Although many of the vessels share similar attributes there are no stock models.
- Commercial sailing or power catamarans
- Private catamaran yachts
- Support vessels
Contact Rich Difede or
Roger Hatfield to design and build your new catamaran at an internationally competitive price.
Let our skills, management strength and design experience work
- Day sail catamarans, private yachts, wave-piercers, power cats, guest shuttles, ferries, snorkel boats, dive boats, sight-seeing boats, excursion vessels, party cats…
- Resin infusion, wet bagging, wood /epoxy composite, stitched and unidirectional e-glass, epoxy
- Carbon fiber
- Professionally designed and installed machinery, electrical, mechanical and rigging systems
- Existing hull molds, one-off molds, custom shapes
114 Custom Composite Catamarans and Trimarans
Video Clip of Fūjin 1st Test Run